We are extremely excited about our newest lifestyle venture with yoga teacher, Charlie Smith. Charlie will be leading two yoga workshops at Newlyns in June. The workshops will encompass:
- A brief introduction to the history, benefits, meaning, and science behind yoga
- 1 hour of Vinyasa flow class (for all levels)
- A wholesome nutritional lunch with a 15 minute demonstration of “The dish of the day” in our cookery school
- 1 hour of Yin yoga class
- Relaxation on mats with blankets and deep-seated stretching
- 10 minute guided meditation leading to a 45 minute Nidra yoga class
Over the past few decades yoga has been going through a transformation: it is now recognised as one of the best natural therapies. Yoga promotes physical, as well as, mental wellbeing. The mindfulness that we attribute to the practise of yoga brings positive outcomes and enables us to move forward not backwards.
At Newlyns we are dedicated to establishing a well-balanced life through exploring different food and fitness methods; we remain open to bringing our customers experiences that will create a healthy lifestyle. Our yoga workshops will bring the opportunity to learn a new lifestyle practise or develop one that might already be familiar to you.
To book a space on one, or both, of our yoga workshops follow the link here.